Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday
April 1st, 2016

2hr 45min

1. 10 rounds:
Row 250 Meters
Rest :90 seconds b/t rounds
= :47.5, :48.3, :47.5, :47:0, :46.5, :46.5, :46.3, :46.4, :46.4, :46.5.
(1:33.8 avg/500m pace)
(Total time 21:19)

Damn this hurt! I killed the bitch and payed the man on this! 

2. Deadlift; 5x3 at 80%+: 
= 135x6-225x5-275x4.
295x3-305x3-315x3-325x3-330x3.
*No belt all the way up to 325lbs.* 
(5x3 deadlift from 85-95%, ~2:00 rest b/t sets)

3. 5 rounds for time of:
20 Wall Balls (20lbs.)
10 Deadlifts (225lbs.)
= 6:18.

Wall balls unbroken until last round (14-6).
Deadlifts unbroken until last round (5-5).
That was nasty!! Rich Froning got 6:20 on this workout. I pretty much blacked out on the last round to try to beat him. I got him by 2 seconds ;). 

4. 10 rounds for time of:
10 Calorie Assault Bike
5 Strict Handstand Push-ups (narrow/games standard) 
= 8:35. 

Assault bike at 400-550 watts.
Strict hspu's unbroken.
Zero transition times. 
I came out hard on round 1 and just hung on.

5. Cool down/Flush:
10-minutes of Assault Bike at an easy pace
3-minutes of hip flexor stretch per leg
= Complete & complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment