April 20th, 2016
3hr 20min
1. For time:
Run 200 Meters
Rest 60 Seconds
Run 400 Meters
Rest 2 Minutes
Run 800 Meters
Rest 3 Minutes
Run 1600 Meters
(Total: 3000 Meters)
= 0:35/200m, 1:12/400m, 2:36/800m, 5:20/1600m.
Total time 15:43.
2. Front Squat; 5x3 at 80%+, New set every 2 minutes:
= 135x8-165x6-185x4.
205x3-215x3-225x3-230x3-220x3, New set every 2 minutes.
3. Every 5 Minutes for 20 Minutes (4 Rounds):
30 Calorie Row
20 Box Jump Overs (24")
10 Front Squats (185lbs.) (From the floor)
= 2:57, 2:56, 3:21, 3:42.
Total time 18:42.
Row 1:19/30 calories across all 4 rounds.
Box jump overs fast and unbroken.
Front squats 10 / 10 / 9-1 / 7-3.
I went to failure on the front squats. I held on to the barbell until I physically could not do another rep, PROUD!
4. AMRAP 8 Minutes of:
15 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
15 Handstand Push-ups
= 7 Rounds + 19 Reps.
CTB pull-ups unbroken for 4 rounds, then 10-5 for 4 rounds.
Handstand push-ups unbroken.
5. Cool down/Flush:
10-minutes of Assault Bike at an easy pace
3-minutes of hip flexor stretch per leg
= Complete & complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment