April 5th, 2016
2hr 30min
1. 5 rounds:
Row 500 Meters
Rest 2 minutes b/t rounds
= 1:39.6, 1:39.2, 1:39.2, 1:39.1, 1:39.3.
1:39.2 avg/500m pace.
Total time 16:16.
Incredibly proud of this effort!! I payed the man and made myself better today!!
2. Shoulder to Overhead; 3RM (from blocks, drop and reset each rep):
= 115x6-135x3-155x3-165x3-185x3-195x3-200x3-205x2(f3).
3. 7-minute amrap:
1 Thruster (135lbs.)
3 Handstand Push-ups
2 Thrusters
6 Handstand Push-ups
3 Thrusters
9 Handstand Push-ups
4 Thrusters
12 Handstand Push-ups
5/15, 6/18, 7/21 and so on....
= 6 rounds + 12 reps (7 thrusters + 5/21 hspu's).
I'm stoked on this! I made it a lot further than I thought I would. I stayed tough on the thrusters and basically went to failure each round. All of the hspu's were unbroken. I made this one hurt bad!!!
4. 5-minute amrap:
53lb Kettlebell Swing x Max Reps
*Assault Bike 10 calories every time you break*
= 81/26 (107 reps).
Holy crap this one hurt also!! That is definitely a PR for unbroken kettlebell swings (81 reps).
5. Cool down/Flush:
10-minutes of Assault Bike at an easy pace
3-minutes of hip flexor stretch per leg
= Complete & complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment