April 2nd, 2016
2hr 25min
1. 5 rounds for time of:
20 Calorie Assault Bike
20 GHD Sit-ups
= 9:55.
Assault bike at 409-500 watts!
GHD's fast and unbroken.
I'm really stoked on this time - sub 10min!!!
2. Bench Press; 6x5 - New set every 2min:
= 95x6-115x4.
135 x2 sets of 5 reps.
140 x2 sets of 5 reps.
145 x2 sets of 5 reps.
3. For time:
Row 500 Meters
11 Front Squats (165lbs.)
Row 500 Meters
9 Front Squats
Row 500 Meters
7 Front Squats
Row 500 Meters
5 Front Squats
Row 500 Meters
3 Front Squats
= 12:48.
Rowing at 1:47-1:53/500m.
Front squats unbroken and as fast as possible.
I'm really stoked on this effort as well!! This was a straight up pain party!! Great day of training - I definitely got fitter today!!
4. 4 rounds, not for time:
12 Strict Pull-ups
12 Back Extensions (Weighted)
20 Band Pull Downs (Blue Band)
= Complete.
I did the back extensions w/ a 35lb plate.
5. Cool down/Flush:
10-minutes of Assault Bike at an easy pace
3-minutes of hip flexor stretch per leg
= Complete & complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment