April 4th, 2016
2hr 10min
1. Warm-up
A. 3x12 Weighted Hip Extensions
= 25lbs x12, 35lbs x12, 45lbs x12.
B. For time:
Row 1000 Meters
20 Handstand Push-ups
= 3:59.
Row 3:26.2/1000 meters.
Hspu's fast and unbroken.
2. Deadlift; 5-RM - No bounce:
= 135x7-225x5-275x3-305x2-325x5.
3. 3 rounds for time of:
100 Double Unders
20 Kettlebell Swings (70lbs.)
20 Burpees to 6" Target
= 8:38.
Double unders unbroken until 1 trip up on the last round.
Kettlebell swings unbroken!
Burpees as fast as possible.
I'm really stoked on this!! I put out 150% effort and made myself better today. I made this one hurt soo bad!!
4. 8 rounds for time of:
5 Strict Handstand Push-ups
10 Alternating Pistols
15 Pull-ups
= 7:15.
Strict hspu's unbroken.
Alternating pistols fast and unbroken.
Pull-ups unbroken for 5 rounds, then 10/5 for the last 3 rounds.
I didn't stop moving here. That was a full body annihilation! Ouch.
5. Cool down/Flush:
10-minutes of Assault Bike at an easy pace
3-minutes of hip flexor stretch per leg
= Complete & complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment