Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday 
March 29th, 2016

2hr 15min

1. 4 rounds: 
10 Calorie Assault Bike
10 Thrusters (45lbs.) 
= 3:50.

2. Front Squat; Every 2 minutes for 10 minutes: 
11 Reps at 165lbs.
9 Reps at 185lbs.
7 Reps at 195lbs.
5 Reps at 205lbs.
3 Reps at 215lbs.
= Complete!

That was nasty!! I'm stoked to hit all of these numbers on the 2 minute. 

3. 15-minute amrap:
5 Thrusters (135lbs.)
5 Calorie Row
5 Thrusters 
10 Calorie Row
5 Thrusters
15 Calorie Row  
5 Thrusters 
20 Calorie Row
5 Thrusters
25 Calorie Row
...and so on, adding 5 Calories to the Row every round. 
= 8 rounds even (finished 40 calorie row at buzzer). 

Rowing all at 1100-1400cal/hr pace, kept it steady so I could crush the thrusters. On the last round I hit the last 40 calorie row in 1:53 - emptied the tank!! I wanted those 40 cals!! 
Thrusters all unbroken! I'm stoked, that was my goal. 

4. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps for time of:
Strict Pull-ups 
50-Yard Sled Push (190lbs.) after each set of pull-ups 
= 10:55.

Strict pull-ups all unbroken.
Sled pushes all steady pace, I didn't stop moving - it was a grind! 
Legs and lungs were on fire! 

5. Cool down/Flush:
10-minutes of Assault Bike at easy pace
3-minutes of hip flexor stretch per leg
= Complete & complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment