Monday
March 28th, 2016
2hr 45min
20 Calorie Row
15 Calorie Ski-Erg
= 21:26.
Rowing all at 1200-1400cal/hr pace.
Ski erg all at 1100-1300cal/hr pace.
I went HARD on this!! 21+ minutes of hard work and pain!! I definitely got a little bit fitter today because of this!!
(200 calories rowing + 150 calories ski-erg)
2. 9-minute emom:
Min 1-3: 3 Power Clean & Jerks @ 155lbs.
Min 4-6: 2 Power Clean & Jerks @ 165lbs.
Min 7-9: 1 Power Clean & Jerk @ 175lbs.
= Complete.
Played with a wider grip here, felt good!
3. 5 rounds for time of:
21 Calorie Assault Bike
7 Tire Flips (heavy)
= 9:20.
Assault bike all at 392-500 watts, crushed this!!
Tire flips all as fast as possible, didn't stop.
Nasty quad and lung burner!! Wow!! I really put out on this and stayed tough on the assault bike.
4. 4 rounds of:
12 DB Bench Press (2x 45lb DB's)
12 Strict Handstand Push-ups
Rest 2 minutes b/t rounds
= Complete, that was pretty nasty!
5. Cool down/Flush:
10-minutes of Assault Bike at an easy pace
3-minutes of hip flexor stretch per leg
= Complete & complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment