March 19th, 2016
2hr 40min
1. Warm-up
A. 3 rounds:
:30 seconds of handstand hold
:30 seconds of rest
= Complete w/ voodoo floss.
B. 7-minutes at 80% effort:
Row 200 Meters
15 Thrusters (45lbs.)
10 Box Jumps (24")
= 4 rounds even.
2. Split Jerk; 4x2 at moderate-heavy-moderate load:
= 135x4-155x3-175x2.
185x2-195x2-205x2-200x2.
3. 8-minute amrap:
5 Squat Cleans (185lbs.)
10 Box Jump Overs (24")
= 4 rounds + 3 reps.
Squat cleans all singles (83% of 1RM).
Box jump overs fast and unbroken.
This felt like 8 minutes of squat cleans at 185lbs!! So painful!!
4. 4 rounds for time:
25 Calorie Assault Bike
Run 400 Meters
Rest 2 minutes b/t rounds
= 2:43, 2:43, 2:40, 2:39.
Total time 16:45.
Assault bike all at 450-600 watts.
Running all at 1:15-1:20/400m.
Stoked on this!! I put out and then stayed tough throughout all 4 sets!! I think I blacked out on the last set.
5. Cool down/Flush:
10-minutes of Assault Bike at easy pace.
3-minutes of hip flexor stretch per leg.
= Complete & complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment